El Dorado LunchBox provides free meals for children for 6 weeks during the summer – to help replace meals that many eat for free when school is in session. Children under age 18 in El Dorado are invited to pick up a lunch, breakfast, snack foods, and fruits and veggies. On Fridays, they can take home extra meals for the weekend.
El Dorado LunchBox: Summer Meals for Kids 2014
June 30 – August 8 (closed July 4th)
Monday – Friday | Noon – 1 pm
• Family Worship Center (old Washington School), S. Atchison & W. Carr Ave., El Dorado, KS
• Swimming Pool Park (Forest Park), N. Taylor & 9th Ave., El Dorado, KS
FREE SHUTTLE BUS
• To Family Worship Center (old Wash. School)
• Provided by El Dorado Schools (USD 490)
• Parents/caretakers can ride with young children
RED BUS ROUTE (time bus leaves each location)
12:05 arrives Family Center
12:25 leaves Family Center to return kids to pick up locations
BLUE BUS ROUTE (time bus leaves each location)
11:40 Walnut River Apts.
11:55 Quail Ridge Apts.
12:00 arrives Family Center
12:20 leaves Family Center to return kids to pick up locations
For questions: Contact Judie by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: 405-308-9158 (cell).
- To volunteer to help the LunchBox distribute meals: CLICK HERE.
- To donate to this all volunteer program, CLICK HERE.
El Dorado LunchBox is supported by United Way El Dorado. Its business sponsors include HollyFrontier, Emprise Bank in El Dorado, and Wal-Mart El Dorado.