Kids Need 2 Eat is governed by board of directors consisting of 5 – 15 members.
- KN2E’s Board of Directors meets about 4 – 6 times a year, generally in: January, March, April, May, September, October and December.
- Meetings are open to the public.
- The Board’s most important function is planning the Kidz LunchBox program which distributes free meals to children during the summer in El Dorado – including meal sites served by the KN2E GLOW Bus (“Green Lunchroom on Wheels”).
- If you might be interested in joining the Board and would like more information, please contact Judie Storandt, KN2E President: 405-308-9158 (cell/text), email@example.com, or any other board member.
- President: Judie Storandt, PhD, JD
- Vice President: Martha Riedl
- Secretary/Treasurer: Peter Storandt, MA
Additional Board Members
- Judy Ramsey
- Lindsay Mills
- Nancy Basquez
- Nita Whiteman
- Sandra Blackburn
Board Advisers: El Dorado LunchBox
- Jan Weber
- Mark Somerville
Bylaws: CLICK HERE
Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines: CLICK HERE