The Kids Need 2 Eat is governed by board of directors consisting of 5 – 15 members.
- KN2E’s Board of Directors meets about 6 – 8 times a year, generally in: January, March, April May, September, October and December.
- Meetings are open to the public.
- Meetings are held at the El Dorado Civic Center, 201 E. Central Ave., El Dorado, KS.
- The Board’s most important function is planning the Kidz LunchBox program which distributes free meals to children for six weeks during the summer in El Dorado and Towanda.
- If you might be interested in joining the Board and would like more information, please contact Judie Storandt, KN2E President: 405-308-9158 (cell/text), firstname.lastname@example.org, or any other board member.
- President: Judie Storandt, PhD, JD
- Vice President: Barbara Day
- Secretary/Treasurer: Peter Storandt, MA
Additional Board Members
- Cat vanNorrt
- Judy Looney
- Lorraine Maus
- Martha Riedl
- Nita Whiteman
- Sherry Clymer
Board Advisers: El Dorado LunchBox
- Jan Weber
- Nancy Basquez
Board Advisers: Towanda LunchBox
- Carole Howell
- Debbi Heitzenrater
- Deb Wilson
- Glenda Kravitz
- Kay Taylor
- Rita Johnson
- Sheila Devor
- Susan Barrett
- Wendy Goldsmith
Bylaws: CLICK HERE
Board Members Rules & Responsibilities: CLICK HERE