Kids Need 2 Eat is governed by board of directors consisting of 5 – 15 members.
- KN2E’s Board of Directors meets about 6 – 8 times a year, generally in: January, March, April, May, September, October and December.
- Meetings are open to the public.
- Meetings typically are held at the El Dorado Civic Center, 201 E. Central Ave., El Dorado, KS.
- The Board’s most important function is planning the Kidz LunchBox program which distributes free meals to children for six weeks during the summer in El Dorado – including meal sites served by the KN2E GLOW Bus (“Green Lunchroom on Wheels”).
- If you might be interested in joining the Board and would like more information, please contact Judie Storandt, KN2E President: 405-308-9158 (cell/text), email@example.com, or any other board member.
- President: Judie Storandt, PhD, JD
- Vice President: Judy Parks
- Secretary/Treasurer: Peter Storandt, MA
Additional Board Members
- Cat vanNorrt
- Judy Looney
- Karin Owens
- Martha Riedl
- Nita Whiteman
- Sherry Clymer
Board Advisers: El Dorado LunchBox
- Jan Weber
- Nancy Basquez
Bylaws: CLICK HERE
Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines: CLICK HERE